Discuss Tilers spirit levels?? in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

put beforehand,I like to explore. I do not want to teach anything to anyone, I just wanted to share the function of the receiver coupled to the laser, this is to avoid making 100 steps before starting work. It only takes 5 minutes to understand the squaring not only one room, but all the rooms to be laid.
excuse the drawings, but I just woke up from nap. :)

IMG_20170311_165457 1.jpg IMG_20170311_165522 2.jpg

I

Italy

receiver with or without the function is the same.
with the receiver it is only faster and more accurate.
I posted the drawings, because I saw that no one use the receiver.
I always thought that the receiver, only served to the walls, in large distances, then one day I tried to put it on the floor, and surprise I saw that it worked, working alone, becomes very useful.

aytiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've got the Bosh GTL3 for floors but found the line too feint. Also it's too low so if there is a hump in the floor the line stops there.
I used to have a PLS2 for walls but got that nicked.
So I bought one of these and it not only does the walls but also the floors, and the fine adjustment on the vertical is a god send.

Last edited:

Rosco100

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've got the Bosh GTL3 for floors but found the line too feint. Also it's too low so if there is a hump in the floor the line stops there.
I used to have a PLS2 for walls but got that nicked.
So I bought one of these and it not only does the walls but also the floors, and the fine adjustment on the vertical is a god send.

I've got one of those , Put it on top of a tile if there's a bump on the floor

llevram

TF
Reaction score
Not that anyone cares but I went for a set of empire e70 levels. Now I'm stuck with the problem of finding a decent carry case/bag. Anyone know of any that last more than 2 time opening and closing the zips !?

I

Italy

I'm sorry, I was not clear in the drawings.
you still have not figured out what good is the receiver ....;(

S

Spare Tool

We all care @llevram, especially me as I have empire levels too. :)

I'd probably look at a good fishing rod bag, some of those are padded and offer good protection to very expensive rods.
Just a thought.
Few keen fisherman in here who could maybe make a suggestion.
@Andystiletiling @Localtiler
Genius ;) ...and if I cared as much about my levels than I do of my rods I'd recommend one, however nowerdays laser comes out and the levels are no more than glorified straight edges :)

F

Flintstone

Good idea, it would make me very sad every day getting a fishing bag out and knowing i was only gonna work!
Average carp fishing bags are 6ft long, eBay is best bet

Reply to Tilers spirit levels?? in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks