Discuss tilers required in scotland in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

K

kevin carrera

I'm looking for experienced tilers for immediate start.
commercial work, pubs, restaurants etc
all price work . really good money can be made.

contact me HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Old Mod

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for posting, unfortunately personal details or prices are not permitted in open forums.
Please use the personal message facility.

Have you looked in our find a tiler forum?
You can find fixers based in Scotland on this page.
You can access it HERE

I

Italy

When infants or young children under 1 year of age have hair loss in the shape of a scarf (hair falling heavily at the back of the nape, which forms a cap around the head), the cheeks should suspend the child with rickets, hair loss. The scar tissue is one of the early signs of the disease. The following summarizes the doctor's consultation on this phenomenon, inviting the parents to refer. Baby 3-year-old baby with hair loss ring shape The baby was born very long hair, to about 3 months found the hair is inconvenient, so I cut it for children (cut with scissors only). When the cut is done behind the crowded patches, there are thin sparse patches, almost without hair. For more than four months, the hair on the top and front has been racing, but the hair behind the nape of the neck is still in place. Grandma saw that his head was salty. "The baby is bleeding hair, but do not worry, just let him go to the sun and add calcium is okay." But I still feel insecure. What should i do Answer by young nutritionist th ...

Now confused :(

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Well that's the weirdest spam we've had for years lol

Binned and banned.

S

Steve parker

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for posting, unfortunately personal details or prices are not permitted in open forums.
Please use the personal message facility.

Have you looked in our find a tiler forum?
You can find fixers based in Scotland on this page.
You can access it HERE
Ok

Reply to tilers required in scotland in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoponbaby
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks