Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

1. laugh TilersForums.co.uk Tiling Job Of The Month Competition! laugh

Vote on July competition by clicking HERE (click the thumbs up on the job you want to win!

Enter in August competition by clicking HERE (click 'add your JOTM entry' and then 'add media')

Discuss tiler wanted for kitchen tiling near Ashford, Kent (TN27) in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. ashhorner

ashhorner Active Member

County:
    Ashford Kent
    Total Size of Area to be Tiled:
    28sqm
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in Ashford Kent

Hi,

I am looking to have my kitchen floor tiled. Specific details:

approx 28m2 in an L shape
    concrete floor currently laid with 330mm square tiles which need to be taken up first
    new tiles are 450mm square

I have already purchased tile adhesive as I was considering doing this job myself. Unopened so if not what you like to work with then will look to return.

I am based near Ashford, Kent (TN27). Looking to get this done ideally within next couple of weeks, sooner if possible.

Please send me a private message if you are interested.

Thanks,

Ashley

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in Ashford Kent then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Darrell

Darrell Active Member

Hi
    Are you are still looking for a tiler!
    Regards Darrell

Please do not put personal details in open posts!
    The op (Ashley) specifically asked you to private message him, which is the correct procedure.
    If you want to quote for the work, go after it, don't give responsibility back to him.
    He's done his part by advertising, now do yours.
    And if you don't know how to action a private message, just ask.
    Admin.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2017
  3. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

@Darrell@Darrell i appreciate you're a new member, but it is important for everyone's privacy to abide by the conditions set out.

You can contact Ashley by private message here
    And good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Darrell

Darrell Active Member

Sorry mate.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

No apologies needed Darrell.
    No worries.

6. Chris_32

Chris_32 Member of Tilers Forums

Private message sent a few days ago, I can still help if needed ash.