Discuss Tiler Required Hampshire - Newbuild Tiling Work Hampshire in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

beanyboy

Hi we are looking for an experienced tiler to work on a long contract on new builds in Church Crookham for a leading house builder. We are a local company who are looking to expand after gaining major contracts and need a reliable experienced tiler to join our team. Please reply by email or call Darren on xxxxxxxx Thanks

Reaction score
Try popping in to local tile shops such as us (Tile Giant) in Farnham, Topps in Farnham or Farnborough etc... We have business cards of local tilers you can hit up!

Good luck!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Try popping in to local tile shops such as us (Tile Giant) in Farnham, Topps in Farnham or Farnborough etc... We have business cards of local tilers you can hit up!

Good luck!
I'll let just this one go mate. But you're not actually allowed to use the forum commercially. Tile Giant used to sponsor us for many years. But when Mo started his own, it wasn't long until we parted company. So I don't feel comfy letting you guys getting the business from the forum when our existing sponsors have paid good money to have such coverage.

I'm sure you weren't aware etc so I thought I'd not be mean about it. Just understand you can't really use it like that. You're welcome to hang around on here though and join in the chat etc. @Paul C. is another tile shop related guy who's on here for his own reasons and loves it. A heavy regular now, thankfully because he's pretty handy to have on board!

Reply to Tiler Required Hampshire - Newbuild Tiling Work Hampshire in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoponbaby
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks