Discuss Tile Leveling System 1 mm thick in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

The old one is 1.7 mm, just measured at Pro Tilers Tools, but as far I understand Rubi have some new one better,I hope to try it when is available

Nooooo! :D
@Pro Tiler Tools @Simons70

https://www.pureadhesion.co.uk/index.php?dispatch=attachments.getfile&attachment_id=496

IMG_0989.PNG

B

Bill

What is wrong with the Mustang 1mm clips?...... I have used Mustangs quite a bit now and they work well and they will cope with 20mm.

T

Tile Shop

Has anyone sampled the new(ish) Rubi Delta Levelling system yet? Its their attempt at competing with PLM and RLS.

O

Old Mod

Has anyone sampled the new(ish) Rubi Delta Levelling system yet? Its their attempt at competing with PLM and RLS.
Didn't even know they were out there till your post Paul.
I'd of said they'd be better off reducing the price of what they already have, rather than try and compete in what's already a flooded market!

T

Tile Shop

Didn't even know they were out there till your post Paul.
I'd of said they'd be better off reducing the price of what they already have, rather than try and compete in what's already a flooded market!

Its on their website. We ordered one of the kits (Rubi Code: 02848) from them last week. We had to chase it as it hadn't arrived yet. Turns out its not available on the UK market and possibly never will be. They coulda told me that when I ordered it!!! Useless sods!

Reply to Tile Leveling System 1 mm thick in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks