Discuss tile labourer jobs in manchester in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

benito7000

hello

thanks for reading this brief message I recently finished a 8 month level 2 diploma in wall and floor tiling I have a cscs card however I'm hoping to get some work experience

I am wanting to work alongside a tiler and learn more on the job I have my own tools, PPE, just not transport

if you can help great but do you know of any recruitment agencies in Manchester I can ask for work too

i am on google alot looking work and on job websites looking for work so any help or advice would be much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
B

benito7000

don't be a tool Antonio
as in benito as my name
but if you wanna be a tool I treat you like one

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum it sounds like you're on the right track to be honest. It can be hard. Just stick at trying!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
don't be a tool Antonio
as in benito as my name
Wind your neck in. He's only messing around. He's Italian, so it'd register quickly with him. He doesn't even speak Engish he uses Google to translate and copy and pasts his reply into here in English.

Go easy on him.

B

benito7000

Thanks Dan yeah mate I decided to use the tiler forum aswel to look for tips on jobs and to see how to get ahead in my chosen profession.

B

benito7000

I understand his banter however adolf and benito were debolical tyrants I can take a joke it's okay though I see your point of view

I

Italy

don't be a tool Antonio
as in benito as my name

Wind your neck in. He's only messing around. He's Italian, so it'd register quickly with him. He doesn't even speak Engish he uses Google to translate and copy and pasts his reply into here in English.

Go easy on him.

I understand his banter however adolf and benito were debolical tyrants I can take a joke it's okay though I see your point of view

how many problems you do .....
I have put the smiley faces on purpose.
to be the first entrance, it seems a good start.

Reply to tile labourer jobs in manchester in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks