Discuss Three tiles have fell off, how do i refix them? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
tiles.jpg
lol I did the other day mate.
you said what the other day, im confused?
I rang granfix and they said i would be ok using evostik for tiles as there was only three that fell off. they said i would have to scrape the primer off if i was to use a cement based adhesive. Im not a troll honest.
Can I just grout the edge like the other gaps? here is a pic how it looks now-woops forgot pic

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
He had the biggest hissy fit going then stormed off with the ball saying we all can't play if he can't go in goal.

Reaction score
lol I did the other day mate.
why did you smell a rat the other day?
im anew member, came on here with a genuine question, after having a read and it looked a decent forum, and so far i have had good answers. i hope you dont think I am a troll. I'm female, novice DIY, flat was done out by cowboys, and tiles fell off and I just did my best to put them back on.
Im just waiting for the grout float to come tomorrow, but I don't quite know how to use it on the edge, cos i cannot find a video that shows me how to do edges like that.
will the grout from unibond keep it all sealed in nicely?

Reaction score
Anybody?
Why do you both smell a rat?
That's made me feel a bit upset?
I was just coming here for help?
Someone please answer, cos i feel as if you think I am not being serious, this is my kitchen, I know it doesn't look much, but I have very little money, and am doing the best i can with what I have got.
Am I doing ok, and PLEASE can someonen tell me why they smell a rat?

Reaction score
Wiill someone please tell me why they smell a RAT? What is the problem with it, its my kitchen, sorry it's shabby, it's all I can afford to do at the moment, I'm not confident with tiling, thats why i came here, cos I knew i would get the help i needed. so where is this rat that you smell, someone PLEASEE answer? :(

Reaction score
@widler wherr are you ?
who is widler, and why do you smell a rat?
I wanna know, cos I am worried now that I have messed up my kitchen. I will post a pic when i have my float tomorrow and when the job is completed but I am really anxious to know why you smell a rat.
Is everyone ignoring me? and if so, why?
I'm on the sick and a homeowner and have no money, its the best that I can do.
What is dodgy about my posts, I am just anxious in case I have messed it up, and when you said you smell a rat, that made me more worried?

Last edited:
R

Rookery

We look forward to hearing how you got on and we truly hope you're feeling better soon.

Reaction score
I used unibond ready mixed grout (grout only not mixed with adhesive) I left primer on top of gypsum, can someone confirm if this is ok? I will post up finished job, thanks

Reaction score
finished result, cannot show you outside edge cos sun shining through window and picture coming out too dark but here is the facing bit of the finished job.
IMG_20170326_172316025.jpg

Reaction score
finished result, cannot show you outside edge cos sun shining through window and picture coming out too dark but here is the facing bit of the finished job.
PS grout was antifungal.

Reply to Three tiles have fell off, how do i refix them? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks