Discuss This is me! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Mrs S

TF
Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry, I'm not a professional tiler; I'm what could best be described as a heavy duty DIYer! My husband and I are in the middle of a major renovation project converting a courtyard of Cotswold stone barns, that had at one time been offices (after they were barns), but had been empty for three years before we bought them to turn into our home. We are doing the majority of the work ourselves and have had to strip it back to a shell in most places. I undertake all the tiling as my husband doesn't have the patience! I've tiled in our previous houses and, so far, in this house, I've done 2 bathrooms, large utility, corridor and a kitchen. The kitchen was my biggest undertaking, as it is 9.1m x 5.9m and I did the floor in 600x600 porcelain with 2mm grout lines. I'm a perfectionist, so it took me quite a while! I have found these forums to be invaluable for advice and tips.

Mrs S

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to tilersforums.com :) Thanks for posting in The Welcome Forum. Head over to the main Tiling Forum if you'd like to ask any questions. Feel free to head over to any of the more applicable forum categories if one is more suitable.

Reply to This is me! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks