Discuss thinking ink in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Dougs Third Go

coming up 52 year ols and never had a tattoo, but just recently been thinking about having a biggie on my back, I'm neither to be sold nor bought and the image I'm thinking of will be classy (imo),,,,plus it may cover up all the freckles on my back haha.....it'll be a wirehaired hungarian vizsla lcked onto a full point.......ye or nay?

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Doug Boardley, post: 784234, member: 36125]....it'll be a wirehaired hungarian vizsla lcked onto a full point.......ye or nay?[/QUOTE]

Come again??

I have four at the moment. Have various ideas to eventually create a full sleeve.

D

DemoXpert

I've had one for 16 years, if I was lucky enough to go back in time, would most probably not do it again...
But if you're mad enough about it!...- go for it!!!

O

Old Mod

[QUOTE="Doug Boardley, post: 784234, member: 36125]....it'll be a wirehaired hungarian vizsla lcked onto a full point.......ye or nay?
Come again??
.[/QUOTE]

@AliGage

image.jpg

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Go for it......I got 2 ......got them 30 years ago and I'm thinking of getting another.......was surprised how much it cost now......The 2 I got were under a tenner....would cost over 100 pound now!!
My 17 year old daughter is really good at drawing and she's come up with some good pictures that I like....give it that sentimental touch as well.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
For me.... Nay.

C

Concrete guy

Never liked tat's I'm afraid.

I'm of an age where I associate them with a certain type of person.

Just an age thing I guess.

Reply to thinking ink in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks