Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss The Tilersforums.co.uk Show Us Your Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
NEW THREAD:
http://www.tilersforums.com/threads/tilers-forum-show-us-your-work-thread.64188/

I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to all members of Tilers forums.co.uk to show us any work that they do.

Be it from installing a kitchen to garden decking.

If you have done a job then please do share it with us.

Pics are a MUST as what is the point of sharing a job without them..:smilewinkgrin:.

So if you do a job and you take a few pics then please do share it with us.

Lets make it a big thread for all to view and input in.

Thanks Dave ..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rainsco

tony, pic 6 shows the livestyle i like. lots of nice machines on the sunny side of the house. 15 degree in february! changing 3,5 tonns of stone in lots of money to buy more machines :)

R

rainsco

bad001.jpg bad002.jpg bad003.jpg bad004.jpg bad005.jpg bad006.jpg bad007.jpg bad008.jpg

near finish.. all miters glued on site.. now its the turn of my joiner to built all the oak furniture.

P

PJ Tiling

There are some truly amazing artisans on this board on this board!

Big respect to Rainsco his work is incredible.

Thanks to all that share :thumbsup:

Q

Qwerty

Just finished a handmade terracotta kitchen floor.
Not laid terracotta for a while, especially ones that are so rustic. The sizes and shapes varied massively but the overall result was worth it.
Wooden suspended floor overboarded with Marmox, then UFH laid and Ultraplan renovation screed poured over. Ditra laid before tiles were fixed. LTP Mattstone H2O sealer then Mapei Ultracolour plus brown grout. A decent sealing with LTP Ironwax satin finished it off.

a5eqe7e3.jpg
2a8usy3e.jpg
uryjazar.jpg
anytata7.jpg
tyturusa.jpg
edevynuh.jpg
neqaju7y.jpg
esyjajy4.jpg
yhyve9ej.jpg
8yhada5u.jpg
nazy4upy.jpg
asydudu9.jpg
nuse9uqu.jpg
5yvanary.jpg
4ajusedu.jpg

Reply to The Tilersforums.co.uk Show Us Your Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock