Discuss UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

R

rainsco

fit it today with my joiner...
wcwb012.jpg

R

rainsco

wonderfull winter work. started a bathroom with greybrown limestone from tunesia. its a old house and two rooms together are the new bathroom. i make the layout and design of the room. the room was messured with a cad system. its called proliner and cost about 20000 euro without tax. then it was cut with a 5 axis bridge saw out of slaps. the steps are 3cm thick and the 80x80 beasts are 2cm. all set with one and only ardex X32.

bestand001.jpg cad.jpg bad01.jpg bad02.jpg bad03.jpg bad04.jpg bad06.jpg

Houston

TF
Arms
Reaction score
wonderfull winter work. started a bathroom with greybrown limestone from tunesia. its a old house and two rooms together are the new bathroom. i make the layout and design of the room. the room was messured with a cad system. its called proliner and cost about 20000 euro without tax. then it was cut with a 5 axis bridge saw out of slaps. the steps are 3cm thick and the 80x80 beasts are 2cm. all set with one and only ardex X32.

View attachment 56855 View attachment 56856 View attachment 56850 View attachment 56851 View attachment 56852 View attachment 56853 View attachment 56854
Job satisfaction at it's very best

S

Sean SML Tiling

View attachment 56855 View attachment 56856 View attachment 56850 View attachment 56851 View attachment 56852 View attachment 56853 View attachment 56854

Rainsco are there many craftsmen in germany that are on the same level as you?

R

rainsco

another stone job in 2014. two bathrooms and a floor. import the stone from a quarry 150km away. get a car and drive 2 times. 3,5t material..

i parted the bathroom in 12 parts. so there are floor tiles in 105x105x2cm. i was on the limit alone. the customer wants to have the tiles on same level as the render so i cut it out. the wall stone is only 1,3cm thick and that was really stress to get them not broken.

1 of the long pieces broke but i glued it on the wall and sanded it. i´m has luck, its getting perfect.
its a crazy job. i was really fear of it.
jura01.jpg jura02.jpg jura03.jpg jura04.jpg jura05.jpg jura06.jpg jura07.jpg jura08.jpg

R

Rossymcg

Rainsco, hello there, you get some real good quality interesting work, keep posting its a delight to see it,
Are you working through architects that pass the work to you on behalf of their clients?

Reply to UK Tiling Forum | Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks