Discuss The Motorbike thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Q

Qwerty

Us motorcyclists are a unique bunch. It's either in your blood or not. It's certainly in mine!!
You know you're a biker when you want to nod to passing bikes even in the van, you go for bike overtakes then realise you're in the van and even in the pouring rain you put the window down to hear bikes pass you.

Feel free to discuss all things bike in this thread, old bikes, current bikes, future bikes, pics, trips, spills, stories......

Q

Qwerty

I've been riding bikes since I was very young. I didn't pass my full test until I was 23 as always had my fill from motocross. I'm currently without my own bike but will get another soon. I have use of a BMW RT1200 which belongs to a friend and a group of us regularly travel the continent. Spent over a decade on sports bikes and love the freedom, speed and agility of a sportsbike. Kids in my thirties meant I had to phase out my 3 bikes and my biggest regret was selling my Honda SP2 a couple of years ago :(

My SP2
FB_IMG_1496774574277.jpg

A bike visit to the Eagles Nest...
FB_IMG_1496774587508.jpg

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've been riding bikes for 35 years..
First bike I had was a Suzuki AP50
20170606_195249.png

Best bike I've had was my triumph speed triple like this one...
20170606_195217.png

Bought it new and kept it for 4 years but had to sell it as I felt I was going to end up loosing my license......very quick bike with loads of torque ......absolute wheelie machine!!
Now I have my kawasaki VN 800
20160402_155006.jpg

20160402_154936.jpg

It's a 1997 model and a lovely bike to ride.
Got straight through pipes as well just to keep the rebel in me alive !
This is the t-shirt my kids bought me for Xmas..
20161225_173815.jpg

W

WetSaw

I got my Fizzy at 15 and used to ride to work ( I know but it was only a month until my 16th birthday..)
Had bikes until I moved out here nearly nine years ago. Sold my R1150GSA before I left and a year later sold my 916 track bike that I'd had for 13 years and was dripping with factory bits that I picked up on my travels around Italy.
Things have been tough since moving here but this year looks like it's going to be good so hopefully I'll have some money in the bike fund at the end of it!

F

Flintstone

Oh I've had a few bikes, I've done a lot of resto work and customising on the but in the end. I decided we don't have the weather for it here as i Hated riding in the cold and wet

Reply to The Motorbike thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks