Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Terrazzo installation in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

B

Blunt Tool

Please checkout the following advertisement.
IMG_0122.JPG
IMG_0123.JPG
Doing a terrazzo floor in around 5 weeks time, think it must be around 10 years since I did the last one! :)

OP
B

Blunt Tool

Did loads os terrazzo when I was a kid.... this is known in the UK as in-situ.... terrazzo tiles made their job easier and especially for the polisher who was next up!!!
Don't suppose you want to do the grout and polish :)

OP
B

Blunt Tool

Did loads os terrazzo when I was a kid.... this is known in the UK as in-situ.... terrazzo tiles made their job easier and especially for the polisher who was next up!!!
The terrazzo tiles were popular as was a quicker way to do the supermarket floors

OP
B

Blunt Tool

The job isn't a big one around 8 square metres, will be a 2 tone green with black insert, white marble chips, black granite chips. Dark colour will be the cove skirt.

OP
L

LM

I think the Ellis family have packed it in now, I tried to buy one a few years ago and that's what I was told anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B

Blunt Tool

Got a phone call from builder today asking me to drop my price for this job. He has a quote of just over the grand plus vat all in? Told him good luck!!! This job is to be inspected and passed by local authorities!

Reply to Terrazzo installation in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock