Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Take off software for quoting in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

N

NZ_Tiler

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi, anyone here often quoting on large projects from plan? What are you methods of taken measurements/quantities from plans?

Has anyone purchased "take off software"?

OP
L

LM

I take quants of drawings all the time but simply use a scale ruler, I've never heard of this software.

OP
L

LM

Hi, anyone here often quoting on large projects from plan? What are you methods of taken measurements/quantities from plans?

Has anyone purchased "take off software"?
Have you a link for the software your referring to?

OP
B

Blunt Tool

Usually when sent a large project quote I receive paperwork and a CD-ROM all compatible with word and excel and PDF includes plans quantities etc

OP
N

NZ_Tiler

Have you a link for the software your referring to?

I'm trialing "On screen take off". Simply upload a pdf to the program and setting correct scale. Iregular area is quite easy to workout and linear metres.
Takeoff Software | On Center Software - https://www.oncenter.com/products/on-screen-takeoff
It is ok but hoping someone from here had experience with a full version.

If I'm printing plans I'll use a scale pen. Calculated Industries 6025 Scale Master Pro Digital Plan Measure - Plan Take Off Measuring Wheel - Amazon.com - https://www.amazon.com/Calculated-Industries-6025-Digital-Measure/dp/B002O16VKQ

Reply to Take off software for quoting in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock