Make life easy, search the forum.
  • Thread starter PRUDENT Mathieu
  • Start date

Discuss Tactile Band in the stair in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

P

PRUDENT Mathieu

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hello,

I would like to know if we have to put tactile strip in the stair prior the first ascending stair and the first descending step. I try to access to the BSI with the Newcastle library, but the subscription has expired.

Thanks you =)

Mathieu

OP
O

Old Mod

If you are talking about communal stairs, which doubles as a fire escape, then you must put non slip nosing on every step of a different colour to the tile.

OP
L

LM

In addition to what Marc says we are often required to make the said first and last tread highlighters a different colour again, for example intermittent highlighters black with first and last yellow.

OP
O

Old Mod

In addition to what Marc says we are often required to make the said first and last tread highlighters a different colour again, for example intermittent highlighters black with first and last yellow.

Hahaha Lee, you understood him I didn't! Haha :thumbsup:

Reply to Tactile Band in the stair in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock