Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Stone restoration courses in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi all, got an email from Mike Philbin today and I've been thinking about doing a stone restoration course and was wondering if any of you have heard of him? Or would you recommend a stone restoration course? Thanks Ross :thumbsup:

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi all, got an email from Mike Philbin today and I've been thinking about doing a stone restoration course and was wondering if any of you have heard of him? Or would you recommend a stone restoration course? Thanks Ross :thumbsup:

He's not far from me, and I also get tons of daft emails thankfully he's now taken me off his list! His marketing is very strange (inner circle and all that)!!but whatever floats your boat..he wants a grand to show you how to use twitter and Facebook ...good luck to him though! But I ain't buying it!.

D

DHTiling

Don't get me wrong , his courses look informative... just why? all the spamming , i get at least 1 a week from him.

As for courses. there are a few you can do .. try Marble life course.

D

DHTiling

Try Amir patwa in Staines you can spend a day with him and he doesn't charge a penny!! 

A day of seeing what it is about is great but it does NOT give you what you need to go out and do it for a living does it.

OP
C
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong , his courses look informative... just why? all the spamming , i get at least 1 a week from him.

As for courses. there are a few you can do .. try Marble life course.

Just had a look at the website and looks good....I'll ring them on Monday for prices...Thanks

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
A day of seeing what it is about is great but it does NOT give you what you need to go out and do it for a living does it.

Dave it's hands on!you get stuck in with the polishing machines..I think he does different stuff every month. Only wish I was closer. I've done the marble life one
They just push there sealers down your neck my lad was fallin asleep..

D

DHTiling

Dave it's hands on!you get stuck in with the polishing machines..I think he does different stuff every month. Only wish I was closer. I've done the marble life one
They just push there sealers down your neck my lad was fallin asleep.. 

I thought the marble life one would be sealer orientated Andy ... but i have been in the stone game a lot of yrs and it takes more than 1 day to learn how to dress it down and bring it back to life.

Reply to Stone restoration courses in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock