Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Starting up again. Few pics, yay or nay? in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

O

Ozzy

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi all, I'm starting up again in a new area after a break of about 5 years. I had only previously been a Tiler for around 6 yrs so I'm still learning! Also pretty much self taught so I should imagine I will be asking for advice often.
An old customer contacted me a few months ago to do a small bathroom with large format polished Marble tiles. The boarding was awful so had to do the best I could but it's not perfect.
IMAG0703.jpg
IMAG0704.jpg
And before grouting...
IMAG0700.jpg
This bathroom I did in Limestone, there are two areas of lippage where the carpenter didn't follow my instructions.
Gary.jpg Gary 2.jpg
This is an en-suite I did start to finish. Nice easy ceramic tiles. It looks like the corners are not lined up in this pic but they are!
bathroom.jpg IMAG0375.jpg IMAG0374.jpg

The pictures are not great but I'm hoping they all look ok. My customers were very happy.

Please be kind, I've had a rough few years and just want to get back to doing what I love and getting my life back on track.

Thanks for any input.

Sophia.

OP
O

Old Mod

Hi and welcome to the forum Sophia,
Good to have you here, and all the best for the future.
If you want to raise your game and learn, then you've come to the right place.
We have some of the best tile minds as members, from here and abroad, just make sure you're wearing your thick skin coat when you visit! :D
I'm only viewing on my phone atm, and the images are not the best of quality, so it's hard to comment.
If they're still on the wall, and you and your clients are happy, then it's a good start. :)

Reply to Starting up again. Few pics, yay or nay? in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock