Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

1. laugh TilersForums.co.uk Tiling Job Of The Month Competition! laugh

Vote on July competition by clicking HERE (click the thumbs up on the job you want to win!

Enter in August competition by clicking HERE (click 'add your JOTM entry' and then 'add media')

Discuss Staffs Job - Porcelain Tiles - Floors and Walls in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. Dan

Dan TilersForums.co.uk Est.2006 Staff Member NOT a Tiler

County:
    Newcastle Under Lyme
    Total Size of Area to be Tiled:
    100 Square Meters Wall Tiling - 30 Square Meters Floor Tiling
    Tile Size(s):
    3000 x 1600mm Walls and Floors
    Tiles / Adhesive / Grout Purchased?:
    Porcelain tiles throughout, mapei adhesive, bal grout, ardex levelling compound, all purchased and waiting in garage.
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in Newcastle Under Lyme

This tiling job is something I've put to one side for ages. I'm hoping that somebody can do the job in the next couple of weeks. Please get in touch if you'd like to quote for this work.

THIS JOB IS A TEST JOB TESTING THE NEW SYSTEM OUT - IT ISN'T ACTUALLY A JOB I NEED DOING.

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in Newcastle Under Lyme then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  2. Dan

Dan TilersForums.co.uk Est.2006 Staff Member NOT a Tiler

Ooops I just had somebody respond to my tiling job. I just stipulate it is just a test job. I don't actually need tiling doing.