Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Spirit levels in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

B

Bill

Please checkout the following advertisement.
While I have been in France for the last couple of weeks, I notice many of the local builders using a 40cm sized torpedo level. I used to have one many years ago but it got nicked and I haven't seen any for sale anywhere. The levels were great when fixing tiles into sand and cement as they would take being knocked much better than the box levels.

Well, I couldn't get one in France as my weight limit was already pushing it for the baggage allowance. So I did a quick search on Amazon/Ebay and found some in the UK. Thes eare terrific levels and would advise you serious floor tilers to get one. There are other sizes too.

LINKY

Reply to Spirit levels in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock