Discuss Special Prices for YOU - At 365 Drills in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Deleted member 1779

Cheers Dave. One of the biggest marketing weapons we have in our armour is you front line guys who recommend it not only to work mates but to retailers.

Some of the best shops we have on board came about because the tiler (or client) walked in with the product, banged it on the counter with words like

"I bought your bloody tiles... They are the hardest thing I have ever tried to cut... And this product works... So why not stock it and save all your other customers a lot of hassle"

Its amazing how many shops are ready to sell the tiles but not back it up with installation items. Anyway we are eternally grateful to anyone who pushes our gear.

And we have the point of sales merchandise ready to rock and roll if your local supplier calls us.
panel.jpg

We have the point of sale equipment for retailers in stock.

S

Scott the tiler

Just recently had to drill 22 holes YES 22 with the 15mm drill bit from 365, through the toughest porcelain I have ever cut. Although it took just over 3 hours, the drill bit still appears to have some life left! Which I'm pleased about.

T

Tecnik2000

A HUGE & overdue thanks to Richard ( Boss man :smilewinkgrin: ) He has supplied me with a blinding deal on his diamond hole saws... Thanks from Nigel

D

Deleted member 1779

[yt]ILVkjIgY3T4&hl[/yt]

Thanks for the great comments guys!
For those of you new to 365Drills please click the video above
and if you like what you hear come on over to the website.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gravy

Richard, is there a possibility you can pm me (i cannot pm you for some reason) I would like to purchase the bathroom kit if poss.

Regards - Dave

F

faithhealer

Richard, is there a possibility you can pm me (i cannot pm you for some reason) I would like to purchase the bathroom kit if poss.

Regards - Dave

do a few more posts and your pm message will work. or give Richard a phone call

D

Deleted member 1779

PS: Guys (date of posting 17th May) It looks like VAT is going towards 20%

Bathroom Fitters Kit will go up to £51.05 (£7.29 per drill) IF VAT HITS 20%

kit2.jpg

VAT could go up to 20% raising the cost
from £49.99 to £51.05 per kit.

Advice.... Make the most of the old price rates now. And the discount codes!

*** news *** news *** news
Economists have warned that VAT may have to rise to 20% if the UK is going to make significant inroads into the budget deficit.
In a bid to restore market confidence, which feels the measures outlined so far by the new government will not do enough to tackle the debt problem, economists expect to see a significant hike in the VAT rate.

A rise to 20% would cost each household £425 but could be introduced without breaking Conservative or Liberal Democrat manifesto pledges, reports the Guardian.

A

aphilp

Hi Ray

You can order these bits direct on the website - just click on the advert - just above here

Best Wishes

Anne

D

Deleted member 1779

Oh sorry! Only just seen this tonight (Saturday night). What did we do? Agree a price then add P&P

Let me know the RC number and we can sort that out for you pronto!

T

TT Tiling

hi you sent me the 70 m 80 m 110 m said £90 all in with post ,then I see it was £98 when I got the bill

D

Deleted member 1779

Found the transaction!

Our fault and refund done straight away

fdsfdsfds.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Special Prices for YOU - At 365 Drills in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks