Discuss Special Prices for YOU - At 365 Drills in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Deleted member 1779

Due to a number of changes to our financial model we have had to change the prices on our range.

It mainly affects the larger sizes but has some impact on the total range.

We have not had a price rise for two years and in that time the cost of petrol has shot up to over a pound a litre. The raw materials such as diamonds, metal, plastics, printing and distribution have all shot up. I am sure you have noticed the same yourselves. Even things like energy and food are much more expensive. I think the only thing that got cheaper in 2 years was the broadband connection from £15 a month to £10. (wow)

However I am aware that users of this forum have followed our early growth and supported us with ideas, purchases, information and tips. These have been valuable (and I thank you) words to help up with a great solution.

In return I would like to offer you a discount on the new prices. For a limited time there is a code which will give you access to the old prices. Obviously I cant just print it here on the forum because these posts have a tendency to stay around for years.

So the offer is that if you would like to buy from us then I can share the code if you PM me.

Again thanks for your support during the development stages of this kit. Our next objective is to scale it up into larger volumes and hit retail in addition to online selling. There are some exciting things to come and as a member of this forum you get the best of both worlds. You get the access code to the old prices and you get to see if the kits become a commerical reality...

Watch this space... !!!

£49.99

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
So to be clear - You need to PM Richard and ask for the code before you buy! The code will get you a discount!
----
Cheers Richard! :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1779

I have been asked if the discount applies to paypal or credit card payment.

To clarify - it applies to ANY payment. Either:

paypal_logo.gif

or by the major credit cards.

pay2.jpg

But it may be worth stating that only our main commerce site is set up for the discount promo.

You need to go to 365drills.com to apply the code

Our other site (.net) is not able to deal with promotional discounts.

D

Deleted member 1779

Yes we are doing some good deals at the moment. Our packaging has changed for retail so we are discounting drill packs with the old logos etc on them.

The contents of the kits are the same but there are no barcodes etc on the old packs.

Get them while you can!

Reaction score
I bought a pack of these about a year ago. I know they are supposed to be "disposable" but the 6mm and 8mm drills burned out really quickly even using a Makita water reservoir. However, the bigger cutters are STILL GOING STRONG. I cut tons of ceramic with them and plenty of hard porcelain without much trouble. They are just starting to wear out. Top stuff but if you could make the smaller bits a bit tougher all the better.

C

cornish_crofter

For 365 drills - Richard

Just a question, you advised another poster to use the 40mm bit for a 32mm waste. Why not substitute the 30mm bit for a 32mm bit?

D

Deleted member 1779

We drilled a range of nineteen holes within a fee mm of sizes to test everything

6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 14mm 16mm 18mm 20mm 22mm 25mm 28mm 30mm 32mm 35mm 40mm 42mm 45mm 48mm 50mm

Then selected as many sizes onto one single drill plate. We could only fit five sizes onto one plate and noted that all the common service pipe sizes fell into either 30mm and 40mm so thats what we picked. With the 32mm waste pipe it looks good fitted into the 40mm socket. The 30mm socket works with either a 22mm copper pipe or a shower inlet.

At the end of the day we had to find a compromise on all the sizes and we even get asked today why we use 16mm for a 15mm copper pipe instead of 18mm to give more room. All the sizes have to earn their place on the drill plate. We believe that having looked at everything that the balance is about fair.

board.jpg

Its subjective and a number of installers have their own opinions of what sizes are best. In fact some of them just buy the single kits as a suppliment. The main sizes that others seem to go for is:
1 x 18mm pack (larger bore for radiator pipes)
1 x 35mm pack (Monoblock taps)
1 x 45mm pack (Bath waste) remember 40mm is the Internal Diameter of waste pipes
1 x 50mm pack (Push buttons for loos)

I think we got it "about right" with the all in one solution - BUT - not 100% !

D

Deleted member 1779

Professional tilers who install large format porcelain tiles in either residential or commercial projects will always get a long term discount (trade price) from us.

Just PM us because the code can change and we also do not want to post the code up on the forums.

D

Deleted member 1779

If you dont ask you dont get!

24673_359689697013_617362013_3607472_326352_n.jpg

Just email us and we can give out the codes that are current.

24673_359689627013_617362013_3607467_3472548_n.jpg

This is the best selling kit (as shown off by Jenny)

2.jpg

The one thing we do not publish on a public website is trade discount codes.

But there are one or two things we dont mind you seeing.

Email direct for the codes !!!

T

Time's Ran Out

Still using my prize drills from September!
Best purchase I never made.
Have to replace soon though as 12mm gone.:yesnod:

D

Dave Ramsden

Professional tilers who install large format porcelain tiles in either residential or commercial projects will always get a long term discount (trade price) from us.

Just PM us because the code can change and we also do not want to post the code up on the forums.

I like this as I dont use your product all the time but would use again in the future.

Im also trying to push your stuff in my local supplier along with marcrist discs to make purchasing a bit easier...

Reply to Special Prices for YOU - At 365 Drills in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks