Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Snobby developer. in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Found this unbelievable in this day and age.....

20170104_173709.png

There fine with us tradesmen to build the houses......but we're to common to live in them......what a joke.

J

J Sid

Frinton-on-sea high street has stopped all commercial vehicles parking there now, that's Essex for you :(

F

Flintstone

Glad I don't live down there, up north we welcome old vans!
Im not up on property prices down there but I can't imagine a 300k house being all that posh

J

J Sid

Glad I don't live down there, up north we welcome old vans!
Im not up on property prices down there but I can't imagine a 300k house being all that posh
It's not posh at all.
old vans....we know they leave here by the transporter load every hour ;)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Think it says it on every new build site.
When i bought my 1st new build it said the same thing in the deeds , no one give a shhit and just parked what ever on there drives , i had a crappy blue tranny van :)

D

dave l and l

neighbour told me a couple of weeks ago that there is not meant to be white vans parked in cul de sac or satellite dishes, he said it is written down somewhere .he wasnt having a go .
i break both those rules and i have a campervan parked on drive

O

One Day

Just get a big sword, learn how to use it, build yourself a mott and bailey and defend your home.
Later on, go and 'conquer' someone else's piece of land...

Fast forward a few thousand years and this is the stupidity you've got!

Reply to Snobby developer. in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock