Discuss Small Van - How To Store Tile Trim?! in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

moomarine

I have a VW Caddy and im trying to think of the best way to keep full length (2.4m) trim in or on it? Looking at either a pipe tube or cutting a hole in the bulkhead but was wondering if any of you have some sort of tips for this dilemma?! :smile:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Roof tube........but get cheapish plastic pipe.......the aluminium tubes, leaves rub marks on trim. :(

M

moomarine

Problem with tube on roof is they are mostly 3m which is too long for a standard caddy van or do you mean make one myself?

O

Old Mod

Problem with tube on roof is they are mostly 3m which is too long for a standard caddy van or do you mean make one myself?
Piece of downpipe, or do what I do, order it for the client to pick up or get it delivered direct! :)

F

Flintstone

On my caddy I cut a small hole in bulkhead on passenger side about 3 inch square, simple

W

WetSaw

Renault-Kangoo-2.jpg

The only good things about my van are the opening bulkhead with folding passenger seat and the flip up section of roof at the back. I've carried 5m beams!

Reply to Small Van - How To Store Tile Trim?! in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Carr
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks