Discuss Small cutter for kitchen spashbacks in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just gone the other way and bought a montipuma........not used it yet, but am after a small kitchen splashback sized cutter.

Looked at the sigma 3L3m, but never had a sigma. Want a push cutter, as I don't think I could get on with a pull. The 3l3m looks like you push away from the measure bar. Can the handle be reversed on bar??

O

One Day

I have a 2g for small stuff - metros, splashbacks etc.
It's the only pull cutter I have and it's actually really nice to use.
All my others are push handles.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've changed the thread title to something normal. Try and help us keep the titles lengthy but without a million question marks etc. :)

I

Italy

Just gone the other way and bought a montipuma........not used it yet, but am after a small kitchen splashback sized cutter.

Looked at the sigma 3L3m, but never had a sigma. Want a push cutter, as I don't think I could get on with a pull. The 3l3m looks like you push away from the measure bar. Can the handle be reversed on bar??
better not, at the time of breaking the tile, you would not have the supporting plane ..
Here, the technician is @LEE MAC , I have not studied.
and I hate to push, to pull I prefer.

L

LM

You can reverse the handle although it's not something I've ever done or found the need to. I'd say if you tried it as it's designed for several cuts you'd find you could get on with it just fine.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Cheers all.

Never used a pull cutter, seems weird to me, but might bite the bullet and give it a go.

Me, converting to sigma.......noooooooo

Reply to Small cutter for kitchen spashbacks in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks