Discuss Sigma 3B4M Max - Used for 1 small job in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

stuey72

I bought a 3B4M MAX on the 05.01.17 for a small bathroom job at home as it's took ages to complete ( rather than hiring one ).

It hasn't done many cuts and the cuts it has done have been in 10mm ceramic.
This is the size of the room to give you an idea of what the cutter has done:

Includes the original large Sigma box if you want it (not pictured) and instruction manual.
Has had the rail WD40'd after every use and is in excellent condition. I will include the original invoice as well if you require.

Collection only from Carlisle, Cumbria or could meet within reason. Cash on collection preferred.

£190 no offers please.

W

WetSaw

Looks a tidy job by the way. It doesn't matter how long it takes ( if you can stand the Missus nagging..) when it's your doing it for yourself.

S

stuey72

Cheers pdc !

It was the latting out and Jackoboard / Wedi that took the time tbh. It's pretty much wet room spec underneath the tiles but couldn't take any chances, overkill I know but it's intended to be in for a good while!

Stu

Reply to Sigma 3B4M Max - Used for 1 small job in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks