Discuss Shower Tray Drain And Membrane in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

Craig Hamilton

hi just wondering if I should put some silicone or some type of sealer between the membrane and drain retainer ring thingy image attached any advice would be much appreciated

thank you
craig

tmp_17567-IMG_20151213_220542449591624.JPG

C

Craig Hamilton

It's a tuff form tray and homelux membrane I have not put anything on it yet so don't seal it in any way?

C

Craig Hamilton

I haven't added any sealer just the tile adhesive under the membrane thanks for the videos

M

Meddler

Good instructional videos. I havnt done a wet room yet but it seems to cover the practical points in a clear and concise manner, the principles which can apply to any system. A good resource.

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
I have used the homelux matting quite a lot. Providing you take it right into the outlet before you make any cuts then just the mechanical holding of it by the plastic part is pretty good. I have never had one leak or fail.

Reply to Shower Tray Drain And Membrane in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks