Discuss Shall I Upgrade My Tile Cutter? in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
So me and Andystyletiling have been nattering today (me and stef had the same convo on Facebook the other day) I have a 1500mm tile job coming up , well ok it's my extension, and I've only got a 1200 sigma, so do I just cut with a grinder or do I sell my 1200 and buy a 1500 sigma , I obviously won't need a 1200 if I buy a 1500 , so do I sell one to part fund the other o_O
Do we know anyone after a 1200 sigma on here ?

I

Italy

upload_2016-7-7_21-32-56.png

for 19 kg

Q

Qwerty

Sell the 1200 on ebay, second hand cutters go for a fortune on there! Just sold my Rubis for near enough what I paid for them!

F

Flintstone

Just cut them with the grinder, will cost you £15 for a blade, save all the hassle and money.

O

One Day

Borrow a demo machine from Derek at Sigma. Do your job, if you really think you'll want it, buy one...

S

Spare Tool

Just watched the flashline video, looks a good piece of kit.
Cost wise probably be same as what you'd have to put towards a 1500 if you flogged 1200..
Is it as good as a sigma though @GaryTheTiler?

I

Italy

[Quote = "Andystiletiling, posta: 820.133, membro: 44192"] Appena guardato il video Flashline, sembra un buon pezzo di kit.
Costo saggio probabilmente uguale a quello che ci si deve mettere verso un 1500 se frustato 1200 ..
E 'buono come un sigma se [USER = 4720] @GaryTheTiler [/ USER]? [/ Quote]
here, 399€. from bricoman

Reply to Shall I Upgrade My Tile Cutter? in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks