Discuss Schluter samples in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Gazzer

I recently contacted Schluter regarding samples and literature ( also a few freebies :smilewinkgrin:) Today a parcel arrived with a VERY comprehensive literature pack with great samples of most if not all products in a file holder box.
Along with it came a bucket, Tape, Polo shirt and a trowel for ditra matting .
Nice one Mr Schluter :thumbsup:

J

jwatson

just ordered mine from them today, next day delivery. warned me there will have to be someone in as it will be a big parcel. lets just hope i get the extra goodies as well as the folder

G

Gazzer

Polo shirts are big, I usualy have XL but could have managed with a L ...no materr Baggy is good.

Yeah its a big box.

A

Aston

lol, i got an x large grey polo t shirt too, it would have fit an elephant.
those folders and sample kits are great to keep in the van. they cost a fair bit too.

J

jonnyc

hang on there , is this just a freebie ive missed out on or is it related to what you have bought of their product through your supplier.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peter

Emailed them upon seeing this thread and got a big box today. Asked for a T-shirt and literature. No t shirt but got a comprehensive folder of samples and cut offs, a 20l measuring bucket, ditra trowel and tape measure. Nice result and the folder will be good for showing products on jobs.

Q

Qwerty

Me too! My freebies arrived the other day........very impressed indeed. A top service from Schluter. The literature is so comprehensive, and they included prices for everything too which helps no end when pricing jobs :thumbsup:

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
got mine about a month ago , shirt is huge. plus got a t shirt from sigma , and got my weber rewards pack yesterday

next stop ardex

O

On one

Got mine a few months ago,but only managed to pop my Ditra cherry last week! as so to speak

Reply to Schluter samples in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks