Discuss Rubi TCRP-115 cutting blade in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

Just received the New!! Rubi TCRP-115 porcelain dry cutting blade today and will be putting it through it's paces over the coming weeks

Oh and ye that is a Rubi mouse mat :)

4f4d63cc-f872-63f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

S

Stewart

How cool is that and where did you get it as i want one..... Oh and the blade looks good too, look forward to the review.

D

DHTiling

This blade is only 1.2mm thick.. i look forward to putting it in my DeWalt grinder.. 900x600 indian sandstone first.. or is this the Still saw job.:lol:

D

DHTiling

Well this blade is good on porcs, I will say not the fastest cutting blade i have used but still a good blade.
It cuts quick though just not like the last review I did

The blade is nice and thin and the cut edge is good and that is what counts

4f4d6a46-1821-5806.jpg

4f4d6a46-183f-4df9.jpg

And yes Mapei S2 Quick in the pic, awesome adhesive :)

Sent from my iPhone

D

DHTiling

I use it for up and down cutting from top and bottom, guard is a hindrance but yes as HS goes use one :)

Sent from my iPhone

T

The D

i have the same blade and it is one of the best i have used cuts quite fast and it is a good clean cut. i also have no guard on my grinder but my grinder is a Bosch as i have girls hands and the body of the Bosch grinder is quite thin.:smilewinkgrin:

D

DHTiling

Well i have gone through 2 of these blades and today was really scary as the blade gave up midway through cutting a tile and could have been an accident but thankfully nothing more than the blade going..

Here is pics of the 2 blades i have returned to CTD to hand over to the Rubi rep.. and i never want to use another one..

IMG_0249.jpg

Just ordered another montolit-gres one from tradetiler after a landscaper bent my last one when he knocked my grinder off the bench..

I

Ian

What caused the one on the left to bend like that?!!! Not recommended then!

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone

Reply to Rubi TCRP-115 cutting blade in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks