Discuss Rubi Or Sigma? in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Lakey

TF
Reaction score
Hi chaps

First post so go easy please....lol
Run a small family business which has recently been focusing on Bathroom installation.
I do all our tiling and have been persevering with my Rubi-TS 50 Plus for years now.
I feel I need to purchase something with a bit more power for the porcelains we are increasingly using.
Also something that will comfortably deal with a 600 x 600 tile

So what's the dea........Rubi TX700N or Sigma 3B2/3B3M or........?

Cheers lads

O

Old Mod

Hi and welcome to the forum lakey!

Well to answer your question,
There are many threads within the forum covering this hot topic! :)

So if you were to put your thread title in the search box, which is to the right side of the above menu bar, I'm sure you will have many hours of fun reading them all! Haha :D
Good luck!

C

ChiversTiling

I used to be a rubi lover, but sold my Rubi TS60 and TS50 and bought the sigma, it's was weird to use to start of with but with its 1000kg break power it's goes through butter

S

StevieBoy

I would say Rubi, but get the TX-900N because if you get the 700 it won't be big enough a few years down the line.

Never had a sigma, as I have always had Rubi's, never had any problems so not seen the need to change.

Each to their own tho.

U

Unused Account 1

Think ill juststick with rubi need a new tx mine got nicked off a site lol

S

StevieBoy

Think ill juststick with rubi need a new tx mine got nicked off a site lol
That's bad luck mate, not nice when that happens.

Speak to Dave at Tradetiler, he'll sort you one out and maybe throw in a spare wheel and some sweets too.

Reply to Rubi Or Sigma? in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks