Discuss rotozip x core's? anyone used em in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

beanz

TF
Reaction score
Sorry for the thread hijack ^^. But i just wanted to let everyone know that Richard at 365 Drills gives unrivalled customer service, that has blown me away! :yikes:

Thanks a lot Richard, for the BFKMX kit. ;)

D

Deleted member 1779

Chhers beanz! Next time dont throw away half the pack..... The 6mm and 8mm drills do come in handy...

Back on-topic and all we want to say is that even Rotozip staff cant leave us alone...

rotozip2.jpg

Is it our value for money prices and exhibition stand that attracts them over?

Maybe its just our sunny winning smiles?

But as a customer you have a choice. Its a serious business and when considering the important points when selecting which brand to buy from you should always base your final decision on who has the best legs....

C

Colour Republic

Its a serious business and when considering the important points when selecting which brand to buy from you should always base your final decision on who has the best legs....

I disagree, i'm more of a breast man myself:oops:

D

Deleted member 1779

Nicola was such a sweet angel

365nicola14.jpg

Then she comes to work for us

365nicola15.jpg

And becomes the Devil....

365nicola8.jpg

STEVO

TF
Reaction score
Ya i have one. Pretty handy tool i thought. I dont have any of the hole cutters though, just the x bit.
Its quicker than messing around getting another drill out and rigging up a hole cutter. cuts thru ceramic like knife thru butter and you can cut what shape you like as they say.
I used it on some porcelain also to cut a hole out for elec cables. Fairly quick on that as well. I haven not tried cutting a larger hole or socket out in porcelain yet though.
what i did notice though is that it chips the face of the tile as they tell you to use a slight up and down sawing motion to help it cut.
its also handy for trimming holes afterwards if you discover the shaver socket wont fit!!

Reckon im happy with it though.

H

hillhead

Does Nicola need anyone to fan her in the office on these warm summer days? :wub:

No more throwing drills away, promise! :lol:

I'll join you beanz,i'll sit on opposite side of her:drool5:,lol.
bloody hell Richard,up to 10 holes !! i drilled 6 holes already with the 30mm and its still lookin good !! just as well i bought 2 now !! lol.
keep up the good work and leave them women alone.hehe

D

Deleted member 1779

She doesn't need fanning to cool down....

We've had her arrested and sent off to join the French foreign legion for being to rowdy in the summer...

365nicola4.jpg

Arrested and sent off to the French Foreign Legion

D

Deleted member 1779

If you did join you'd never find her...

She's deep undercover - on a mission..
365nicola6.jpg

Operation Beer-Belly

M

mags

If you did join you'd never find her...

She's deep undercover - on a mission..
365nicola6.jpg

Operation Beer-Belly

Just when I thought giving up IT for tiling was a bad idea , you have now restored my faith :yikes: :hurray::hurray: HUBBA

D

Deleted member 1779

Oh she's quite a savage in the army...

Here you can see she's trying to rip the throat out of another trooper for trying to pull her platts.

365nicola7.jpg

But look at the age of the men chatting her up....

Reply to rotozip x core's? anyone used em in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks