Discuss Rosie Simmons lace tiles from Topps Tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

H

Helen Hare

Does anyone anywhere have spare beige/white lace tiles designed by Rosie Simmonds and sold through Topps tiles
upload_2017-3-5_18-8-23.png

We desperately need them to fill in gaps left by a shower that has to be removed

R

Rebecca

Hello Helen
I believe I might have the tiles you are looking for. We have just sorted through a box and come across about 40 of these tiles. Are you still looking for them as I know you posted a few months ago?

H

Helen Hare

Hello Helen
I believe I might have the tiles you are looking for. We have just sorted through a box and come across about 40 of these tiles. Are you still looking for them as I know you posted a few months ago?
I certainly am. I would love to buy them off you if they are the tiles in my original picture. We managed to find six tiles but more will be needed if we end up having to re-tile the wall

H

Helen Hare

Hello Helen
Do you have a paypal account?

Reply to Rosie Simmons lace tiles from Topps Tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks