Discuss Rob @ Middlesex Tiles in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I was on the forum today and spotted 'Middlesex Tiles' responding to a thread.

'Middlesex Tiles' (Ruislip).....I hadn't heard of them before. So I Googled their address and popped in to see them.

I met with Rob (owner). What a nice guy. I had a tour of the shop and we talked products and tiles. Rob stocks Tilemaster!! I thought you could only get that up North! I saw bags of the famous Grout 3000 too.

Thankfully a couple of customers came in ad I left him to it, but I hope to see him again and I will certainly tell customers of his shop.

Nice meeting you today Rob & good luck with the shop.

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi Rob
Are you stocking British Ceramic tiles?
I had a problem with them once and the rep was absolutely unhelpful, he couldn't even be bothered to meet me, I will happily name and shame him.
I refuse to fit their tiles now and will walk away if I have to as I'm never short of work.

T

Time's Ran Out

Hi Rob
Are you stocking British Ceramic tiles?
I had a problem with them once and the rep was absolutely unhelpful, he couldn't even be bothered to meet me, I will happily name and shame him.
I refuse to fit their tiles now and will walk away if I have to as I'm never short of work.

Not sure how this post is relevant to Middlesex tiles and deserves a thread of its own !
But I do agree with your observation with ref to BCT.

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just letting Rob know they don't honor any sort of gaurantee at least in my case John, and as said nobody want to stock faulty products.
On that particular job I was out of pocket to at leaSt ÂŁ600.00 and the least they could have done was show face and tell me it was somehow my fault but the rep just wasn't interested.

Reply to Rob @ Middlesex Tiles in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
po-tay-toes
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks