Discuss Ring Saw wanted urgently. in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

Evening ladies and gents,
In a bit of a bind at the moment and was hoping someone could help or point me in the right direction.
I've been badly let down with the supply of a
ring saw, and it's imperative I sort something quickly.
Soooooo..... does anyone know of a ring saw in the London area that I could borrow, hire, or even buy?
As soon as tomorrow, it's that urgent.
Or failing that, anyone know where I can pick up a 10" 254mm ring saw blade?
Thanks for your time everyone.
Cheers
Marc.

Here's an image of the one that I need a blade for.

IMG_1129.JPG IMG_1129.JPG

M

Matt Bott

They do the the 10" cut blade fingers crossed my bet there the same can call them in the morning or call America now and ask?

Ok it's 1:30 pm in California call
+1(310) 891-0288 Gemini

D

Dumbo

Seen one of those before and the only place I think that could be was Trimline catalogue . They might be worth a try .

O

Old Mod

Seen one of those before and the only place I think that could be was Trimline catalogue . They might be worth a try .
That's their ring saw!!!
Not gonna say what I want to just now, gonna wait and see til morning.

Reply to Ring Saw wanted urgently. in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks