Discuss Review: Safety Stair Rods in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Dumbo

Re: Review for Safety Stair Rods

thanks for posting the review sirramic went to dave at tradetiler and got a set. big thumbs up from me great bit of kit does the job holding the dust sheet on the stairs especially if your up and down all day. will save you tripping over or your customer taking a fall . Get a set guys :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: wish id thought of em !

ted

F

faithhealer

Got a set from TT this week, looking forward to my next 'upstairs' job now

B

burncross

on with bathroom at moment, and i must have had to re-arrange the stair dust sheet 3 times a day. :incazzato: I need some stair rods!!

Wylie

TF
Reaction score

Put my cotton stair runner and rods to the test at the weekend,clearing out my attic for a roofspace conversion no slippage:thumbsup:

G

Grace'sDad

Had mine for over 12 months now.
Customers love them and they make a great impression.

GET SOME NOW!

F

faithhealer

Used mine for the first time this weekend when I had plasterers in. Turned up to see their sheets just strewn down the stairs do whipped out the stair rods. They were impressed as was 'the old man' of the house. I, myself was up and down the stairs today, what a diference, not having to watch your footing. Definitely a must, if anybody is still in two minds

D

davy_G

Ive cheated, my sis is getting plastering done in her house so i sent her in Daves direction for these. Im doing her upstairs bathroom soon, so when its finished i will give them a good home:smilewinkgrin:.
Mind you im renovating her bathroom for materials only, guess she does OK out of that!

A

aqua blue

Nice!.. If anyone uses a batten to tile/secure the lower row, then a larger aluminium box tube version of this would be quicker and easier.

No holes barred!:smilewinkgrin:

K

kaharrison9

Cracking buy them stair rods and stair sheet.
Actually using them while decorating a hallway,stairs and landing.
Cheap to buy,looks very professional when putting them down and in place,kept the stair sheet in place all day,no mess at all on the carpet when finished that after stripping walls and painting the ceilings.
Great product
Kev

S

stevee

great bit of kit , also used mine to hold tiles under window reveal,great vfm,cheers dave:thumbsup:

A

aph257

i brought the set and have used twice now, once at home to test it and the wife didn't break her neck!! oh well! and once on job, customer like it a lot. throughly recommend it.

Reply to Review: Safety Stair Rods in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks