Discuss Removing Transit Wax from Polished Porcelain in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

K

kevg

B&Q stock the QEP instore. Will pick up tonight.

p.s. Sorry doug for swearing. I meant nothing by it and was totally born out of frustration.

K

kevg

Got some of the QEP stuff, it's not any better so it's machine polishing I'm afraid. I don't really fancy spending any more money on products that 'may' work.

Reaction score
Got the same problem at home on 30x30 polished porcelain over the bath. 2 years on my wife has had enough of them looking streaky. Tried Wexa, QEP and HG with little visible improvement. Even tried the steam cleaner, this meant I could scratch it off easier with my nail and I lost about 3 pounds. Does the LTP Solvex actually do the job, bearing in mind this is a hard wax over the whole surface and not what I usually come across?

Meths?

Thats not an offer of a drink by the way.

Last edited:
S

Scott

What the base of all these different things? Perhaps somehting like cellulose thinners may be the answer?

Reply to Removing Transit Wax from Polished Porcelain in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks