Discuss reasons to dislike no more ply! in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

ive boarded about 30 sheets worth today, I'm covered in the dodgy dust, it's up my nostrils even tho I've had a mask on most of the day, my fingers are covered in glue, my back aches. My ears are ringing from using impact drill all day. Anyone else love it like I do?

Mark Frost

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
how have you got glue all over haha its the easiest job in the book for us... I dont get dust anywhere lol scribe n snap... ooo wait you having some fun :D i love it :mask:

F

Flintstone

Well, on my finger tips, unavoidable you always touch something with a bit of the glue on. The boards are covered in dust by there very nature and when it snaps it gives off dust and also when screwing, have you got eyes mark ??

B

Blunt Tool

Well, on my finger tips, unavoidable you always touch something with a bit of the glue on. The boards are covered in dust by there very nature and when it snaps it gives off dust and also when screwing, have you got eyes mark ??
Why didn't you have your black mambas on?

Rosco100

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Fitted many hundreds of sheets of no more ply over the years and never a problem,ALWAYS wear gloves so never got the glue on my hands but know lots of tilers that have Sandpaper to remove it !

Stevev

TF
Reaction score
ive boarded about 30 sheets worth today, I'm covered in the dodgy dust, it's up my nostrils even tho I've had a mask on most of the day, my fingers are covered in glue, my back aches. My ears are ringing from using impact drill all day. Anyone else love it like I do?
Always use earplugs or muff when using electic tools or one day the ringing may not stop.

T

Tile Shop

hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"sorry"sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"what"sss"was"sss"that"sss"you"sss"sssssssaid?"sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

T

Tilerdurden

hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"sorry"sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"what"sss"was"sss"that"sss"you"sss"sssssssaid?"sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Pretty much. Negates the wife's nagging though. It's a positive in my book

T

Tilerdurden

Also saves a great deal on those expensive gags. Hold on wrong forum

Reply to reasons to dislike no more ply! in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks