Discuss raimondi bm180 in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

now that I sold BATTIPAV 160, I am willing to purchase the workbench raimondi BM 180, with two new 3948 accessories, (keep locked, tile and guide freecut). before I always used freecut, to cut large sizes and I was fine. only problem was to be able to keep locked the tiles type planks.
because the suction cups of freecut, stick well, on the planks.
there may be other solutions?
of course, they must have the same function.
to be able to hook freecut and tile
http://www.raimondispa.com/folderpd...ature_grandi_formati-TAGLIO-2016-I-GB-low.pdf

O

Old Mod

What do you pay for the table antonio?
They're a good table, I was using one earlier this week.
The new clamps look good!
Are they expensive?

S

Spud

I already have BM 180 I am buying another one to make table 360 x 90 cm I use montolit flashline for maxi slabs and also a T bar cutter which is much quicker and more accurate for repeat cuts than the raimondi or montolit machines

I

Italy

You know what I already using gary & company. :)
I was interested in fixing pliers with rough tile, freecut suckers do not attack well. and use to 10mm thick materials.
few works with thin porcelain.
my 120x60 are all 10mm, they do not want thin porcelain. :(

O

Old Mod

Which breakers do you use Antonio?

IMG_6364.PNG

Reply to raimondi bm180 in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks