Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss R5 Half Bullnose and R20 (40mm) Full Bullnose ATS Diamond Tools. in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
More stuff in this week, one of these will be of more interest to the readership here than the other.

R5mm Half Bullnose Profiling tool - or Pencil edge. Designed to put an R5mm quarter round radius on your work piece. Our mason customers have asked for this size to use as a finish for under mount basin cutouts around the top finished edge of the granite.

But it's also perfect for cutting a radius on 8mm 10mm 12mm 15mm & 20mm tiles to create a nice skirting tile or finish for a window surround or even where the tile stops on a half tiled job. This will cut Porcelain as well as all natural stone.

Designed for use on a variable speed grinder with M14 fitment at under 4500rpm.

£68.15 + vat (£81.78)

R20mm Full Bullnose (40mm) profiling tool used to create a full bullnose on 40mm thick material.

This is a big tool, it will need to be used on the slowest speed variable or it's going to get a bit unwieldy. Circa 2500 rpm would be the best target speed. We'd strongly recommend a mitre cut run on the work piece top and bottom first to remove material before the bullnose tool is used, this will speed up processing and substantially increase the lifespan of the tool.

£145.00 + vat (£174.00)

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

Seems excellent value to me! Will wait for this weeks pension before I order the first type.

OP
C

Concrete guy

I like the r5 can it be water cooled as well? I can't quite tell in the pic :thumbsup:

Yes it can be used with a centre fed water polisher, there are holes in the grooves between the cutting heads that run back to the centre spindle.

OP
D

Dan s

I shall get one then got a job just for it ! Been using your wet diamond pads this week on a slate step and I'm a very happy customer so is my builder :thumbsup: I recently got the wet makita polisher on your recommendation in someone else's thread so cheers for that too ATS

Reply to R5 Half Bullnose and R20 (40mm) Full Bullnose ATS Diamond Tools. in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock