Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Quartz tiles on wet room floor? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi all just a quick query?

I've seen some black quartz tiles in the shops and they look great and i've been told by a builder they were easy to cut and work with etc.

My question is. As they are a high shine finish would they be suitable/practicle to lay as a wet room floor or would they be too slippery? Just thinking ahead as i'm a clumsy git and don't want to end up in a heap on the floor.

Has anyone else used them and what did you think?

Thanks for your help Andrew.

OP
R

Rich

I agree with Dave, your much better going with another tile that will give a bit more grip. You wouldn't believe how quickly you will end up on your back side.

Reaction score
Yes They Look Absolutely stunning when down especially the Black ones, But Would Advise against for the wet Area, or go for the Mosaics as these will provide a bit more grip.
They are not to bad to work with Just everyone is on the Water Wheel _ & So Messy!
:8: IMG_0278.jpg

Reply to Quartz tiles on wet room floor? in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock