Discuss Quarry tiling jobs in South wales in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Subscribe to our newsletter and get deals and discounts in your inbox. :) Click here to subscribe / unsubscribe.
  1. Mark jude

Mark jude Member of Tilers Forums

County:
    South Wales
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in South Wales

I run a flooring company in South Wales and have got a nice quarry tile job of 80 m2 plus on a new dry screed , my customer is supplying tiles . I'm going to sub out the job and just looking for some sorta prices any tiles out there would look at charging for a supplying labour , adhesive and grout m2 rate please . Mark ,

Anyone willing to help Mark with pricing,
    please contact him HERE

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in South Wales then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2016
  2. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

Hi Mark. I'm afraid that we don't discuss pricing in the open public forums. Pricing is discussed in the 'arms' section of the forum only.
    Do share the project with us including pics too! We have resident experts and sponsors on hand to offer advice for your terracotta project .........
    @Lithofin BOB@Lithofin BOB for all your sealant queries
    @Mark@Tilemaster@[email protected] and @Mapei UK Marketing@Mapei UK Marketing for all things adhesive & grout
    @Schlüter-Systems Ltd@Schlüter-Systems Ltd for your decoupling and profiles

• Like Like x 6
  3. Elvis j

Elvis j Member of Tilers Forums

he never replies anyway....

4. Mark jude

The project will be completed by myself and employees this Wednesday , wooliscroft tiles , instarmac adhesive and grout customers very impressed . Quite a quick reply I thought 6 minutes

5. Elvis j

yes that might be the case now....it's on the open forum...why advertise a job...if you intend too do it yourself...a simple inbox reply saying thanks for interest but we have decided too do it ourselfs.its common courtesy you advertised quarry tile job...I inboxed you 5 times no reply?? hope job goes well and merry Xmas....

• Like Like x 1
  6. hmtiling

hmtiling Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler

Customers already impressed? What with?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Elvis j

that's a valid point hmtiling...the customer should be impressed after the job is done impressive!!! not with materials..!!

8. bl tiling

bl tiling Professional Tiler

what a fanny

9. bl tiling

bl tiling Professional Tiler

What a time waster:confused::handpointup:

10. Elvis j

lol well that just says it all in a nut shell ;)

11. Mark jude

Sorry guys for the improper English , it should have said the customer is very impressed with the work which had been at that stage , do you not good feed back of jobs as you are doing them guys? If I've wasted your very valuable time Guys sorry for that and also fannies are useful lol

12. Elvis j

(do you not good feed back)??? that's improper English....lmao..

13. timeless john

timeless john Trusted Advisor Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

Hang on - we're not here to correct English. If anyone has an issue with this thread keep to the point ( which you have already made) and move on.
    We invite people to submit jobs and we are grateful. Treat them as you would any enquiry and await their reply/or not - that's life!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Mark jude

Sorry again no body's perfect lol

15. Elvis j

I do apologise too the tilers forum for this childish banter......I don't live far away mark I'll nip too cwmbran and we can discuss this like men. then put this problem behind us and get on with tiling instead of acting like children....

16. Mark jude

What problem ? Lol . There's nothing wrong with banter helps working day go faster .