Discuss Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Q

Qwerty

Schluter are one company who do them but they are pricey. Joining is the only way as widler says. Down low is preferred in most cases as not so visible, but I cut mine so they are virtually impossible to see without bending right down and inspecting closely.

Reaction score
I was assuming it was a wet area....but on second look probably not, but if it was I would keep any joins in trims above the likely wet area.

O

On one

10 Monks Terrace 006.jpg This one didn't take too long to tidy up....for obvious reasons.

O

On one

202.jpg 203.jpg Yet more from the archives. 2 weeks old and originally condemned on lippage issues. I tried to ease the first tile off and several came off at once.....juggling with tiles anyone!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Bump.

Just doing some bumping up of old decent threads. Don't mind me. Just ignore them if they're not current threads for you.

si.cleary

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Here are a few from the pub close to me. Typical example of checking out the tiles when going to spend a penny!

Attachments

• IMAG2323.jpg
    826.9 KB · Views: 108

si.cleary

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Last one. Really spoilt my number 1 looking at these! Wanted to start ripping then down there and then!

Attachments

• IMAG2321.jpg
    814.6 KB · Views: 92

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Tile **** at its best.

I tend to find pub loos are getting worse. When it was 6x6 johnsons trade colours and whatnot it was usually not too bad but now they're trying to be a bit posh they screw it up too easy.

Not that I go in much but the weatherpoons near me is pretending its something it isn't and has chrome effect embossed borders that are shockingly cut around half a dozen poorly made boxing in and whatnot.

Reply to Public Thread!: Poor Tiling Workmanship by DIY and Rogue Traders in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoponbaby
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks