Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss PTS in Harlow in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hello all,

I'm thinking of doing the 4 week course at PTS in Harlow. Has anyone done a course there recently? and if they have what did they think of it?

Cheers

OP
S

scotty73

:smilewinkgrin:just finished 2 weeks ago.
course was very good def go for the 4 week course not the 2 week course. Got a few jobs coming soon
let me know how you get on.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

peterhouse

hi scotty, i thoght these guys seem a gd bet,could you tile b4 u went?
what hours was the course
waseverything explained ok
thx

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

You can't say that without expanding on your comment !
Makes you come over as a dick.

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

You mean Nett!
Yes very good and in a fabulous part of the country as well I believe.

OP
M

minimontolit

business planning such as winning work, basic book keeping.
Most business plans fit most businesses, so they could just say do google, cards in shop window but it's a more tailored business plan for tile start up's.

It's based in Hartlepool, so a long journey for me from Essex but as i said i compared them and alot of other places.

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi Timeless, We used to be NETT, (North East tile Training) then we got bigger offering all the different trades so we became UK Trades Training, we are back to dedicated tile centre again now so we are UK Pro tile Training based in Hartlepool rather than South Shields here we used to be, been a long journey over the last 13 years where we started as NETT
Just cleaning things up for everyone.
I think Dan has now changed us to UK pro tile training in the feedback section
Regards
Darren

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi Timeless, We used to be NETT, (North East tile Training) then we got bigger offering all the different trades so we became UK Trades Training, we are back to dedicated tile centre again now so we are UK Pro tile Training based in Hartlepool rather than South Shields here we used to be, been a long journey over the last 13 years where we started as NETT
Just cleaning things up for everyone.
I think Dan has now changed us to UK pro tile training in the feedback section
Regards
Darren

Monkey hanging land Darren :) , hope all is well , hows Tracey ?

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
We are both fine Dave
We both retired last year, but after 6 months off was bored senseless so Tracey and i opened up again without all the staff, rents in hartlepool are cheap and so is B and Bs so back to Tracey booking and me training, no hassle
Are you still busy tile in Durham, things seem to be picking up again in the trades, most people are busy i talk to

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

Did Dave go on your course?
Turned out ok he did.

Seriously - only hear good things about your course so well done and keep them coming.

Reply to PTS in Harlow in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock