Discuss Proknee 0714 in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

mr.tile

Anyone reccomending? Quite expensive, but knees are valuable..

tmp_6211-about21684178625.jpg tmp_6211-about2917610190.jpg

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
They look impressive,unfortunatly you dont know if they will be for you.They look quite restraining..How much do they cost ?

M

mr.tile

"We guarantee that theese kneepads will peform to your expectationes. Every purchase of proknee custom made custom fit kneepads comes with a 30 day "We guarantee you'll love them" money back guarantee."

tmp_6211-about3a-541744798.jpg

Reaction score
A mate of mine bought a similar type to them last year he swore by them said they were good for him he suffered really bad with his knees as they used to just give way. I used to call him woody the horse as they clip clop a bit on the tiles me myself swear by alpro

kevsalt

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
the old fashioned rubber pit face pads ...worn these since i was 19 ..im 56 now tried all the new stuff ,,,,no where near as good

O

Old Mod

When I first started I wore the old leather pads with thin leather strap, had them forever, I was wounded when leather straps finally gave up.
Not found anything as good since.

Reply to Proknee 0714 in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks