Discuss Price Increases in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

stephenoneill

The EU will not implode .I'm not so sure about the UK .the British were sold a big lie and after winning did any of the leave politicians stay around to steer the ship hell no .says it all

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

We hold the power here when it comes to businesses moving abroad to cut production costs.its us who buy these cheap imported goods .if we really cared we would buy goods made in our countries.and support jobs here.
this one is realy easy to answer if you produce goods in the uk 48 %of production cost are tax
anther 10% red tape this leaves 42% to buy your materials to produce pay your staff and all other cost
and still make a profit on whats left .now under EU rules the government cannot help our manufactures
when needed or invest in them .

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
We were lied to by both sides , what is your point .

Politicians lie every day of every week , we are not all stupid you know, no matter what the media or the complete moronic childish losers say ;)

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

The EU will not implode .I'm not so sure about the UK .the British were sold a big lie and after winning did any of the leave politicians stay around to steer the ship hell no .says it all
no one went to the US showed trump how to do it .
i think his next stop is Italy followed by the Netherlands then off to Germany then a day trip
to France to finnish off .
i do business all over the world USA Saudi Oman Africa china why they trust the UK
no trade deals with any of these only wto rules no problem .

if the eu is so great why cant one tile supplier in the eu give me a price delivered to the uk
no i have to arrange and pay for all the transport myself .bunch of jokers living in the stone age

Reaction score
Wow politics in TF? So since you asked. It's not so much a question that politicians lie, all politicians make election promises that don't get delivered. Brexit was a protest vote. Both sides fed a stream of lies. But we live in a democracy. The people have spoken and voted. Let's get on with it and stop whinging. Donald Trump is a celebrity, not a politician. Now watch him back track on all his election rhetoric. The exchange rates are determined by a bunch of crooks and fraudsters ripping off ordinary folks like you and I. Blaming the EU, Trump or Brexit for exchange rate changes is all very well, but some conman just ripped a few billion dollars out of this, and we end up paying.

C'est la vie. Now back to me floor tiling.

Reply to Price Increases in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks