Discuss Porcellanato Romano 10 x 410 mosaic ref 74522 08/2004 Montadora and Porcelanati Esmaltado in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Q

Quest121

220462 Montal in brown /grey

If anyone out there can help with these tiles, prepared to travel anywhere in country to collect. Kitchen alterations necessitate perhaps 12 tiles, would take more if you have them.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
If you can, perhaps see how well they are stuck, and above your cooker, pinch those for the other area, then have a feature above the cooker of some other tiles? Not sure if it'd work without seeing the kitchen but do you think something like that would work?

Q

Quest121

sorry for not coming back sooner Dan, much appreciated for advice. However these are floor tiles and are different to the wall tiles. I suspect if I can't find any matching tiles I will have to to retile the whole floor.
Any further suggestions gratefully received.

Reply to Porcellanato Romano 10 x 410 mosaic ref 74522 08/2004 Montadora and Porcelanati Esmaltado in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks