Discuss Please Help Find This - Needed For Two Disabled Pensioners! in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

dot

Hi - this is probably a long shot, but I am trying to trace some discontinued tiles to replace some that have been broken in a bathroom. Do you by any chance know the name & manufacturer of them? Wouldn't normally consider going to so much trouble, but it's for two disabled pensioners who do not have the money to replace all their bathroom tiles after the botched fitting of the sink unit. They are ideally after 4 of the cream/beige large tile (without the insert) to slot behind the sink and replace the broken tiles. The size of the tiles are as follows:

328 x 232mm (approx) for the main tile
232 x 80 (approx) for the border tiles
100 x 100 (approx for inset tiles)

They think but are not sure, that the tiles were made by Thai tiles if that is any help?
They ideally need 5 of the plain tiles which are creamy beige colour.

WP_000316.jpg WP_000359.jpg WP_000356.jpg WP_000360.jpg

S

Stef

I've got very similar in the garage but they are 333x250, loft beige supplied through CTD.

Reply to Please Help Find This - Needed For Two Disabled Pensioners! in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks