Discuss Plastering courses in north west in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

L

LM Ceramics

ive just been on a plastering course at the lancashire school of plastering in preston 4 day £295 it cost me but its usually £370 (im sure gaz ) would have heard of this place. You learn drylining ceilings walls skimming rendering etc in 4 days i couldnt believe the results ive only done a bit of plastering before and the were lads on that course who hadnt event lifted a trowel before credit to the two plasterers geoff + andy at lancashire school of plastering if you live near preston i would definetly recommend it well worth your money

thanks Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fekin

Funnily enough I have been debating wether to do a plastering course there for some time now, but couldn't find anybody that had been there to see what the course was like.

G

GazTech

ive just been on a plastering course at the lancashire school of plastering in preston 4 day £295 it cost me but its usually £370 (im sure gaz ) would have heard of this place. You learn drylining ceilings walls skimming rendering etc in 4 days i couldnt believe the results ive only done a bit of plastering before and the were lads on that course who hadnt event lifted a trowel before credit to the two plasterers geoff + andy at lancashire school of plastering if you live near preston i would definetly recommend it well worth your money

thanks Lee
Yes Lee, I know these guys, glad to hear you liked the course,it will stand you in good stead. I also know the tiling school who I registered with us and they get decent reviews.....Gaz

L

LM Ceramics

fekin the best thing for you to do is go to the lancashire school of plastering and have a look around seriously in 4 days i couldnt believe wat i learned ull be suprised

Reply to Plastering courses in north west in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks