Discuss Pimp my ride - 365 drills smart delivery fleet deliver diamond drills for hard tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

cornish_crofter

Re: Pimp my ride - 365 drills smart delivery fleet deliver diamond drills for hard ti

Many congratulations Richard!

I wish you and your good lady all the best with your first.

D

doug boardley

Re: Pimp my ride - 365 drills smart delivery fleet deliver diamond drills for hard ti

Normally I would agree but as of 23rd September 2009 I have something else that needs cash - and lots of it.

s617362013_1804333_6613246.jpg

Thats either Fay or Zak and having reached the age of 40 even I cant escape the path of father-hood.

Mrs H did an about turn at Xmas and told me she was fed up of the DINKY lifestyle and fancied being a mum. O-well !
I was errr 42 when the first one poppd oot mate, second one less than a year later! they give you a kick up the "responsibility backside" in the best possible way!
Congratulations to you both:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Reply to Pimp my ride - 365 drills smart delivery fleet deliver diamond drills for hard tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Carr
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks