Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

1. laugh TilersForums.co.uk Tiling Job Of The Month Competition! laugh

Vote on July competition by clicking HERE (click the thumbs up on the job you want to win!

Enter in August competition by clicking HERE (click 'add your JOTM entry' and then 'add media')

2. Tiling Courses by UK Pro Tiling Training

Discuss PASMA Towers for Users Course in the Tiling Courses Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. MissTiler

MissTiler TTA Tile Fixer of the year winner 2017 Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler TTA Member JOTM Winner

Last week I did the PASMA Tower for Users Course with RSC Training Ltd in Woolwich. Good fun and interesting. It ended up being a one to one course which was a bonus, so I built two towers with two different systems with the Instructor, Richard, helping me.
    After a morning of theory you have to pass a multiple choice test before you can do the practical.

Sharon

2017-04-27 14.05.39.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. JulianSidney

JulianSidney Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler

got some tall steamrooms to do? :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. timeless john

timeless john Trusted Advisor Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

A view from the top would have more impact - or one on the way down !
    Another feather in your cap.

4. Dan

Dan TilersForums.co.uk Est.2006 Staff Member NOT a Tiler

How do you get in the middle bit? Or don't you? Is that just for building it?

5. MissTiler

MissTiler TTA Tile Fixer of the year winner 2017 Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler TTA Member JOTM Winner

Do the course and youll find out lol.
    As you have to climb up on the inside the platforms have a trapdoor in them

• Like Like x 1
  6. MissTiler

7. Dan

Dan TilersForums.co.uk Est.2006 Staff Member NOT a Tiler

I have no need for the course lol

Tell you what I'm really really good and quick at climbing. Whether indoor or real mountains.

But tell me I've got to get back down and I need three changes of pants before I've even looked over the edge.

Not one for heights.

Have family that are roofers though if I ever wanted to play on anything like that it'd be thair scaffolding but id much prefer poke my head out the loft hatch instead.

• Find a Tiler Post a Job Ask a Question Tile Events Tile Pics Blog Adhesive Poll Handy Downloads